News & Events
SIR 2020 Annual Meeting
HI-IQ Booth 1143 Events
- Monday @ Noon – IR Appreciation Lunch
- Just our way of saying, “Thank you!” Rest your weary feet and enjoy a sandwich or entrée salad on us. Click here to reserve your lunch box, a limited quantity are available: http://hi-iq.com/index.php?option=com_rsform&view=rsform&formId=6
- Monday @ 2:30pm - Meet & Be Educated
- “Promoting a Culture of Safety in IR: Implementing rigorous procedural tracking and peer-learning from complications”
- Presented by: Mikhail C.S.S. Higgins, M.D. M.P.H, Assistant Professor of Interventional Radiology at Boston Medical Center, Director of Radiology Medical Student Selective and Electives at Boston University School of Medicine, Program Director of the Early Specialization in Interventional Radiology (ESIR) Pathway at Boston Medical Center
Ongoing Activities & Events – Available in Booth 1143 any time during exhibit hall hours
- Visit our interactive exhibit and answer the question - What does success look like to you? Our goal for 2020 and beyond is to make sure we’re doing everything we can to help you achieve success. All attendees are invited to share their answers and see what others have posted. We can’t wait to hear what success looks like to you!
Get Insight into your data. New to HI-IQ, we’ve introduced an integrated business intelligence module to provide faster, more meaningful access to the data collected in HI-IQ. The new module will be released free of charge to all HI-IQ IRIS users later this quarter. It will provide data visualization (think: charts and graphs) designed to highlight trends and outliers, illustrating information crucial to managing an IR practice.
Each visualization offers drill-down capabilities, letting users dig into the detail of the data driving their business. Unlike the reports already available in HI-IQ, these new visualizations can be filtered and grouped on-the-fly, with no need to reset parameters and re-run reports. Customized visualizations can be created and saved in a library for easy access at a later date. Stop by for a demo.
- Make memories with a backdrop of the Seattle skyline. We’ve specially designed a selfie-station so you can get social and ham it up with your colleagues. Stop by, take a snap and help us make sure #SIR20SEA is trending now. We’ll have a Polaroid-type printer available so you can kick-it old school and print out your pics photo booth-style.
February 1, 2018
HI-IQ® enables peer benchmarking through the IR Registry
- Heidi Sutton RN, MSN, Coordinator; Data Analysis, Quality Assurance & Research Interventional Radiology
- Douglas Sutton RN, MSN, Manager Interventional Radiology, Ultrasound Sound and Radiology Nursing Services
During this webinar, the University of Vermont Medical Center will describe their journey in selecting and implementing a Quality Assurance program. You’ll learn how they use data to:
- Compare their outcomes to Society of Interventional Radiology standards
- Target improvement areas and measure results
- Reduce complications
- Monitor Fellows’ case exposure
- Analyze procedure volume trends to make budgeting decisions
- Conduct research
- Reduce radiation dose
- Complimentary web training for new fellows and residents
- Learn how to create a case log for submission to the ABR
How to use HI-IQ for Quality Improvement
- Your day – at a glance
- Identify interesting cases Click here to view this training
- Pull quality data per resource
- Obtain complications metrics for your M&M
- Cumulative dosage – can it be captured?
HI-IQ is your central communication tool
- Your day – at a glance
- Track important clinical events Click here to view this training
- What procedures are being performed today?
- Monitor room efficiency and utilization
- Communicate to all resources via electronic whiteboard
- Notify transport and anesthesia with a simple click
How to standardize and manage your follow-up protcol
- Ensure patient follow-ups and increase satisfaction
- Research project? Capture your data in HI-IQ
- Analyze data with HI-IQ reports Click here to view this training
- Customize the data captured in HI-IQ
Reduce inventory expenses with HI-IQ
- How much expired inventory is on your shelves?
- Do you always have a product on-hand that a physician requests?
- Automate your product purchasing through an interface Click here to view this training
- Know instantly the value of your inventory
- Barcodes - change is constant