At ConexSys, Inc., a division of Custom Computer Specialists, an exciting career working alongside highly trained healthcare and information systems professionals awaits you. Our dynamic environment continues to evolve as we work tirelessly to combine the latest in technology with advances in medicine.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
Clinical Solutions Specialist
Location: Lincoln, RI
ConexSys is an independent software vendor with an international customer base. We build, sell and support HI-IQ® a leading healthcare software solution for Interventional Radiology. We are seeking a Clinical Solutions Specialist to join our innovative and creative team to expand our reach in the U.S.
ConexSys is building a team of interventional radiology professionals to identify and cultivate new HI-IQ accounts. If you have a clinical background in radiology, a love of software, and are interested in helping IR departments nationwide improve patient care, reduce costs and increase efficiency, this is the perfect role for you. The Clinical Solutions Specialist is a sales support role; Clinical Solutions Specialists are trusted advisors to our prospective customers, offering input and advice to prospects on how to best implement HI-IQ into their operations. Our Clinical Solutions Specialists will be responsible for using their expertise in radiology to develop relationships in prospective customer hospitals, uncover and document the hospitals’ business needs, challenges, and existing software workflows, and cultivate prospects into HI-IQ adopters.
Candidates should possess a love of information technology, business acumen, strong writing skills, problem solving capabilities, and an outgoing, inquisitive personality. A demonstrated interest in networking and contributing to the improvement of interventional radiology is helpful. This is a great opportunity for IR professionals who are looking to broaden their impact beyond patient care into a role that has nationwide reach improving IR operations and outcomes. Position includes up to 30% travel within the U.S.
- Become a HI-IQ solutions expert
- Use clinical and business knowledge to identify hospitals with IR departments
- Build relationships with IR department management and staff to uncover goals and challenges within each IR department identified
- Demonstrate and document how HI-IQ can help an IR department meet its business goals and challenges
- Explain how hospitals’ existing systems and workflows will be improved with integration of HI-IQ
- Transition cultivated opportunities to the HI-IQ Sales team for proposal development and contract negotiation
- Research, organize and prioritize prospects
- Develop relationships within hospital prospects through cold calling, networking, email, etc.
- Work with prospects to identify needs, budgets, timelines, business benefits, technical fit and key decision makers
- Perform product demonstrations customized to each prospects’ situation
- Work cross-functionally within the HI-IQ Team to initiate marketing campaign development, product improvements, and customer case studies
- Follow-up on new leads that are identified through marketing campaigns and trade shows
- Follow a prospect-development process and document each touch-point leading to prospect hand-off to the Sales Team
- Attend trade shows
- Occasional independent overnight travel to client and prospect hospitals within the Continental US
- 2 years clinical experience working in radiology, preferably interventional radiology
- A love of software and technology, especially within a healthcare environment
- Business acumen; understanding of general business principles (revenues, expenses, calculation of return on investment)
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills
- Strong team player balanced with competitive instincts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong motivation, initiative and independent work skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications, internet navigation and contact management software
Custom Computer Specialists Offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical and dental plans
- Company Paid Vision and Short and long term disability plans
- Flexible spending programs including Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transit and Parking
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite Fitness Center (or gym membership reimbursement for client or satellite based employees)
- Company paid life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Technical certification gift card rewards program
Come experience our unique culture and see how our “right people, right results” philosophy has led to our outstanding success! We are great place to start your IT career!
Custom Computer Specialists is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Email a cover letter and resume to: Careers@customonline.com